[support] Drupal 7 performance improvement

Austin Einter austin.einter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 01:00:11 UTC 2012

Thanks Vaibhav
Even I like to use jetty, but apachesolr is flat from security perspective.
I read somewhere with tomcat we can set some restriction like tomcat will
communicate with only one particular ip address/port (just read need to do
more r&d on this), thereby apachesolr would not be vulnerable to outside
attacks.

Do you know, with Jetty can I keep my apache solr safe?

Thanks
Austin