[support] jQuery 1.2.6 (Drupal 6) detected by Google as malicious

Maxime Gilbert maxime.gilbert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 16:06:19 UTC 2012

Thank you Nancy,

After more investigation, we have found some scripts injected into our
sources.
So, the black-listing is certainly not due to the jQuery version of Drupal
6, and the report from Zulu URL Risk Analyzer is ambiguous.It remains for me to
find the gate of hell to our servers ...

I was afraid to have a security issue not identified by the community... ><

I thank you for responding so quickly.

Regards,

Maxime Gilbert