[support] CodeCogs Equation Editor in ckeditor

Alok Singh Mahor alokmahor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 17:26:41 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I want to integrate CKeditor's plugin CodeCogs Equation Editor (
http://ckeditor.com/addon/equation) in CKeditor so I can insert
mathematical equations.
I tried to setup by following that link. but I could not get equation
button in toolbar

I tried with
http://www.codecogs.com/latex/integration/ckeditor_v3/install.php too

if anyone of you have set up it then please give me clean steps
thanks in advance :)

what I did is ...
I downloaded the plugin from
http://www.codecogs.com/latex/integration/ckeditor_v3/install.php
extracted it to /var/www/drupal/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins
so it look like
/var/www/drupal/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/equation/

then i added the one line to config.js so now its looking as
CKEDITOR.editorConfig = function( config )
{
        // Define changes to default configuration here. For example:
        // config.language = 'fr';
        // config.uiColor = '#AADC6E';
        config.extraPlugins = 'equation';
};

please tell where i am wrong or I i have missed ?