[support] Drupal multi site problem

Eric W. Bates ericx at ericx.net
Wed Feb 1 14:53:05 UTC 2012

I have not seen your specific problem, but I've found it to be
beneficial to use

sites/mysite1/themes
sites/mysite1/modules

rather than

sites/all/themes
sites/all/modules

This is a pain-in-the-ass to keep them all up to date (separate entries
in .drush/aliases.drushrc.php are essential); but it lets you work with
each of the multi-sites separately.