[support] Accessing multiple virtual sites on a development machine

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 5 16:09:56 UTC 2012

For Windows machines, I suggest using Acrylic DNS proxy to handle the
DNS for multiple sites. I've got info on it here:

http://drupal.org/node/32715#comment-2579138

Basically all my client sites on the devel machine get the TLD .dev (ie:
mysite.dev) . I've been doing this for a few years now and love it.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net