[support] When is a cck field not a cck field?

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 7 06:00:26 UTC 2012

Now to dispel another myth. CCK is not needed in D7 at all, except to migrate fields from D6.

?
Nancy?

Thank you Nancy.
I didn't mention CCK as in the D6 module, I asked about cck fields.
I do not know the correct terminology for the fields formerly known as
cck fields which as I understand it are now core - so if they are not
cck fields what are they? How should Drupalisters who know not such
vagaries refer to that which is not a cck field?

Injustice

Roger