[support] Download site

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Tue Feb 7 21:40:15 UTC 2012

To be fair the devil is in the details and dependent on several factors
like DB password, DB name, php versions, sql versions, host software etc
etc. . Working my way thru it. The first link serves to backup and nothing
else. The second is a bit above my head not understanding some of the
terms. But I am learning!
Thanks again,
Tony

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Tony MAC <tony at tony-mac.com> wrote:

> Perfect. Thanks.
> tony mac is building web sites.

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*

 “Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the
certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.”

--- Vaclav Havel