[support] Omega theme grid system

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Fri Feb 10 05:28:02 UTC 2012

There is no directory called sites/all/themes/ninesixty/ in my install.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Warren Keuffel <wkeuffel at gmail.com> wrote:

> The width of each grid element is defined in
> sites/all/themes/ninesixty/960.css
>
> You'll have to change each of the px values defined there, or find the css
> file of someone who has done it already.   The new values will come from
> the formulas given in the links in your original post. A lot of work and a
> lot of places to mess up with the wrong numbers. Good luck!
>
> Warren
>
> On Feb 9, 2012, at 4:37 PM, Anthony wrote:
>
> Dear All,
> I am trying to change the grid in Omega from 960 to 1024px. I have found
> these 2 pages for help: http://drupal.org/node/1321098
> and http://groups.drupal.org/node/164684. Am struggling to understand it
> all. Does anyone here have experience dealing with this?
> Or can someone point me to more resources to understand this?  The
> internal structure of the theme. There is not too much detail in the
> theme's docs.
> Thanks in advance for any help.
> Tony

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*

 “Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well, but the
certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.”

--- Vaclav Havel