[support] css files

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Feb 10 14:07:20 UTC 2012

Hi Roger,

You've got CSS compression turned on, which is great when the site is live.
But when you are making changes to CSS you need to turn CSS compression off.

Any CSS statement which conflicts with another CSS statement, the one
called later trumps the former. So all your CSS tweaks should go into the
very last CSS file that is called.

Calendar css would be found in the calendar module. But all module CSS is
called before your theme css, and you don't want to hack the calendar
module. In your theme, go to its .info file and see the order of the css
files called and find the last one (it's typically style.css or local.css).
Put your changes in there.

Clearing cache is always a good thing.

Only after you are happy with all the changes to you turn back on css
compression.

Good luck,

Shai Gluskin
Content2zero Web Development