[support] Adding Local Action Link

Steve Edwards killshot91 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:43:31 UTC 2012

I am building some functionality based on node_clone module that will allow me to clone certain node types and then implement hook_node_clone_alter() to modify some of the node content.  I would like to add a couple more links at the top of the page similar to the one node_clone already adds.  I've created my hook_menu implementations, cleared the cache, and rebuilt the menus, but the links are not getting added to the $action_links menu.

Here's my code:

/**
 * Implementation of hook_menu().
 */
function monographs_menu() {
  $items['node/%node/clone/comment'] = array(
    'access callback' => 'clone_access_cloning',
    'access arguments' => array(1),
    'page callback' => 'monographs_node_check',
    'page arguments' => array(1, 3),
    'title' => 'Create For Comment version',
    'weight' => 5,
    'type' => MENU_LOCAL_ACTION,
    'context' => MENU_CONTEXT_INLINE,
  );

  $items['node/%node/clone/production'] = array(
    'access callback' => 'clone_access_cloning',
    'access arguments' => array(1),
    'page callback' => 'monographs_node_check',
    'page arguments' => array(1, 3),
    'title' => 'Create production version',
    'weight' => 5,
    'type' => MENU_LOCAL_ACTION,