[support] question about taxonomy and views

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Thu Feb 16 21:06:01 UTC 2012

I found this eventually and am stuck. I have most of it done, but can figure
out the last thing. I'll list my steps below:
How to do it in Drupal 7 on Views 3:
Add new view
Show -> taxonomy terms
Continue
Relationships -> Taxonomy term: Content with term
Use aggregation:Yes
Taxonomy term: Name -> Group results together
Add field -> Content: Nid
Aggregation -> Count DISTINCT
I can't figure out how to do this part below
Make your own style for Content: Nid field (Set prefix to "(" and suffix to
get the count between brackets)

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: