[support] module

Todd todd at savagevenus.net
Sat Feb 18 13:36:34 UTC 2012

I'm not certain if this will work but could you use a combination of Panels, to organize sections of the page and pull in various blocks, views, or nodes to each section.

And then use Mimemail to send out the Panel node to your users?

I'm not sure about the archiving, though. You might need some sort of modifications.

Regards,
Todd