[support] Add div to bottom of View

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Mon Feb 20 13:46:22 UTC 2012

That was works just fine, but there is a 'Global' option that allows you to do whatever you want that is a bit more appropriate. I often use it to build links using different information from different areas in the View. Like Link To Node, then some items from Content to make the link text and alt tags. Of course, you can always just rewrite the output, but this, to me, keeps it all organized and in one place.

Joel