[support] five star module

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 21 13:56:20 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Selvaraj Chnnasamy
<selvaraj at jbkinfotech.com> wrote:
> HI Nancy
>       I have  solution that issues.

Selvaraj, this list has several hundred to thousands of members.  I
suggest that you work on your solution before asking the list.  Then
if you run into issues that prevent you from going further you ask the
list.  Our kindness in responding to you is waning because you seem to
be taking advantage of it.  It takes our precious time to read and
respond to your requests when you don't need our help in the first
place.

--
Earnie