[support] Support Request

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 24 13:20:58 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Gangeya Kumar <gkumar at railsfactory.org> wrote:
> Hi Support,
>
>   This is Gangeyakumar. I am working in Drupal for more than 2 years and I
> need your valuable support/suggestion related to update Drupal security fix
> when there is no Internet connectivity.  Please let me know is there any way
> to achieve this.

Download the package to a PC that does.  Use scp or sftp or put it on
a USB drive and take it to the computer without Internet connectivity.
 But if the computer housing Drupal doesn't have internet connectivity
what use is it anyway?  Well, intranet I suppose could not be
connected.  Obviously it wasn't you who set the system up because
Drupal had to get there in the first place and the same method to set
Drupal up can be used to update it.

--
Earnie