[support] support Digest, Vol 110, Issue 46

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 26 01:10:56 UTC 2012

Apologies for top posting but you are looking at the screen output after
you save the input form, It is awful and difficult to change.
Install views, set up a View to manage the output of the form, you can
make it look great in a View.

There is a well hidden trick in views. It displays content
automatically, in that you cannot change anything, so you need to select
view fields and then add each field you want to see. Views is a whole
other learning process but worth the effort.

To my mind screen presentation of an input form save should be easily
managed without the need to go the extra step and make a view.
Roger

>>> 123 Main St.
>>> City:
>>> Drupal Town