[support] Expanding Contact Us form in Drupal 6

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 28 12:46:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Afan Pasalic <afan at afan.net> wrote:
> Hi guys, Need help.
> On Drupal 6 website, I got this request: "... We need to have the
> attached document on the website on the Contact Us page behind a link
> called "Privacy Statement".  We also need to have another field/option
> box on the same page asking for users to check the box if they don't
> wish to be contacted by CK for direct marketing purposes.  In other
> words an opt out tick box!..."
> I'm newbie, please be gentle.
> :-)

I suggest you start by reviewing the drupal.org/documentation and
api.drupal.org sites and looking at the hook_* functions that you
implement in a custom module.  Also you should check the
drupal.org/project/examples whose aim is to provide you with howto
working examples of customization.

--
Earnie