[support] Where is the content?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 29 13:15:38 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Anthony <tony at tony-mac.com> wrote:
>> That's what I thought and yes I looked in settings.php for the name.
>> strange. I will try to restore a different db backup.
>
> I do this by using mysqldump and ``tar zcf'' on the source side and
> mysql and ``tar zxf'' on the destination side.  If you want more
> information contact me off list.

Oh, and since you are on BlueHost, you might consider using a sub-host
of you main host something like dev.example.com and make sure your DNS
doesn't allow public access to dev.example.com.  You can modify your
%WINDIR%/system32/drivers/etc/hosts to add dev.example.com to the IP
address assigned to you by BlueHost to access it via your browser.

--
Earnie