[support] Text Format Missing After Site Upgrade Content Invisible

Swapnil Bhartiya swapnil.bhartiya at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 07:00:04 UTC 2012

On 01/05/2012 03:57 AM, Walt Daniels wrote:
> Set pages to filtered html. Then set up roles that are allowed to use
> full_format and make that the default format for that role. Then give
> people you trust that role.

I have restricted the access to full format to trusted roles. Ran the
'security and review' and got this:

Untrusted users are not allowed to input dangerous HTML tags.	Details	Skip
OK

Untrusted users do not have access to use the PHP input format.	Details	Skip
OK

Only safe extensions are allowed for uploaded files and images.	Details	Skip

Is that OK?

Swapnil