[support] Views Pager

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:38:35 UTC 2012

Thanks for the reply Mukesh
I also found a link regarding same - http://drupal.org/node/1363408
But seems like this does not work in older version. Mine is 6.x.2.12

I also tried with theme_pager__viewname__display - but still this function
never gets detected.
Also, tried with devel themer for candidate function names, but none seems
to be working ....  :(

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Mukesh Agarwal
<mukesh.agarwal17 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Did you try theme_pager__viewname ? I think that should work, dont
> specifically remember though.
>
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Vaibhav Jain <in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Heya all Drupal Devs,
>>
>> I am trying to achieve something on Views Pager, and I think i need your
>> help in same.
>> Scenario is as follows :-
>>
>>    - My homepage consists of number of views, for the main content area
>>    and few more in the form on blocks.
>>    - In one of the blocks, i am using views_embed_view and passing the
>>    argument too.
>>    - For the pager of this view, I am using full pager with ajax.
>>
>> What I want - I am trying to a remove the text "first", "previous",
>> "next", "last" from the pager of this block only and not of any other block
>> or view.
>>
>> I have tried overriding theme_pager which in turn removes it for every
>> view or everywhere theme_pager is called.
>>
>> I have also checked on different views hooks, and haven't got any success.
>>
>> Currently, I have achieved this via CSS (display:none), but can be
>> manipulated with developer tools, Hence, I would like to this via code.
>> Any help appreciated.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Vaibhav Jain