[support] Setting up HTTP server in Ubuntu for Drupal 7

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Thu Jan 12 14:06:50 UTC 2012

Sounds like you have a setting wrong somewhere in Ubuntu to me. There are many ways to send an email within Drupal. Do any of them work? I'm guessing none do. With no Drupal errors, sounds like you're having a spam filter problem somewhere along the way. Send some emails directly with the SMTP server and see if those go through. I'm guessing those don't, either. Get on Google and see if you can find someone with a similar problem. Time to troubleshoot your SMTP.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but my guess is that some setting somewhere is wrong, so reading the documentation would probably solve it for you.

Good luck!

Joel