[support] How would I, by default, have a dropdown block expanded instead of collapsed?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:49:19 UTC 2012

I want to be able by default have a dropdown block expanded instead of the
current default which is to show just the link and if the user clicks on it
then it would expand. Below is some code related to collapsing and
expanding dropdown blocks which is contained within a .js file within the
default theme (sites/all/themes/fusion/mapsindeed/js). How would I, by
default, have a dropdown block expanded instead of collapsed?

//ability to expand and collapse dropdown blocks
Drupal.behaviors.mapsindeedDropdownBlock = function (context) {
$('.mapsindeed-dropdown-block .content').hide();
  $('.mapsindeed-dropdown-block h2.block-title').bind('click', function(){
  $(this).siblings('.content').slideToggle('slow', function() {
     });
   $(this).parents('.mapsindeed-dropdown-block').toggleClass('expanded');
});
}

Thanks,

John