[support] Can't see all node types

Marty Landman mlandman at face2interface.com
Thu Jan 12 18:09:19 UTC 2012

Swapnil,

First I'd be sure to clear all the caches. Then double check that
you're logged in as user #1 when checking. If those two check out,
next I'd go to the actual url for your content-type that isn't being
seen. You can construct that yourself by substituting your missing
content type for an existing one in the edit url - know what I mean?

Finally if those don't pan out consider the possibility that the
content type was never successfully defined. Phpmyadmin is the tool I
might use for that verification.

Hope this helps.
Marty

--