[support] fontyourface

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Thu Jan 12 21:28:54 UTC 2012

I am having troubles with fontyourface. Installed and enabled newest
release.
Followed these directions:

*Community Documentation*
*Docs Home*
*APIRecently Updated*
*@font-your-face*
*Last updated November 15, 2011. Created by sreynen on September 22, 2011.*
*Edited by MetsArt. Log in to edit this page.*
*
*
*@font-your-face (project page) provides an administrative interface for
browsing and applying web fonts from a variety of sources. Web fonts are
supported in all widely-used web browsers, even IE 6. Several different
organizations host and sell or offer free web fonts, and @font-your-face
supports all providers as well as fonts hosted locally in Drupal.*
*
*
*For Drupal 7.x:*
*Installing @font-your-face:*
*
*
*Place the entirety of this directory in sites/all/modules/fontyourface*
*Navigate to admin/modules. Enable @font-your-face and one or more of the
submodules (font providers) in the group.*
*Import your fonts:*
*
*
*Go to admin/config/user-interface/fontyourface*
*For each option, click the "Import" buttons to bring in applicable fonts.*

But now the only reference I see to fontyourface is under the modules.
If I try to go to "*Go to admin/config/user-interface/fontyourface" *I have
no reference to fontyourface. I have flushed cache several times, increase
memory settings, run cron  several times to no avail. fontyourface just
doesn't appear anywhere but in the modules page. I checked permissions too.

--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*