[support] Setting Multiselect Default Values

Shawn Webb lattera at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:05:21 UTC 2012

I understand. However, I'm not setting the default value directly from
db_query. I'm setting it as you suggested, but I'm not seeing the correct
result. That is the issue. Even though I'm setting it as everyone has
suggested, I'm still not seeing them selected by default.

I also understand that I should run the submitted values through
array_filter.  That's not the issue.

Let me know if or how I should file a bug report.

Thanks,

Shawn

Sent from my Android device. please forgive any spelling or grammatical
errors.