[support] Setting Multiselect Default Values

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Jan 13 16:28:53 UTC 2012

Trying to help here, but it sounds like you've given up.   I gave you stub code that I've run on Drupal 7 and DOES populate default values.  If/When you file a drupal core bug, expect the same scrutiny only more so.  Those are really busy people that monitor that queue.

Wish you the best of luck.

Dave