[support] Formatting/theming date form fields

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Wed Jan 18 01:01:13 UTC 2012

I've been trying to figure out how to shrink down the form fields of the
Drupal 7 version of the Date module, but I have not been able to find
anything that describes how to do it.

What I want to do is convert a date form field from something like this:

+-v The date field's title ----+
| +--------------------------+ |
| | Date                     | |
| | +------------+           | |
| | | 2010-01-12 |           | |
| | +------------+           | |
| | Description              | |
| +--------------------------+ |
+------------------------------+

to something like this:

The date field's title
+------------+
| 2010-01-12 |
Description

Basically, removing the field set and the extra box between the field
set and the text field, and replacing "Date" with the title of the field.

Where can I find information on how to do this?

Thank you.

--
Jason Flatt
* Custom Web development solutions: http://www.oadaeh.net/