[support] Error updating database

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Jan 18 23:53:11 UTC 2012

I would second that. I have heard a litany of complaints about GoDaddy.
Tony

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> My experience with anything less than a dedicated server at Godaddy is
> that speed is frequently a problem. I would suggest hosting elsewhere.
>
> *Nancy*
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.

> *From:* James Rome
> It apparently DID timeout. I called GoDaddy, they tested the database
> and said it was working.

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*

*tony maciejowski** | analyst/programmer  | websites |
www.tony-mac.com<t_maciejowski at hotmail.com>
*

*Twitter: anntosh* | *Cell: 323.899.6206* | *Linked-In:* *Anthony
Maciejowski*