[support] Fwd: Re: just one more...

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 20 13:32:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Selvaraj Chnnasamy
<selvaraj at jbkinfotech.com> wrote:
> HI All
>
>          Could you please tell solution for this issue
>

> Error message
>
> There are security updates available for one or more of your modules or
> themes. To ensure the security of your server, you should update
> immediately! See the available updates page for more information and to
> install your missing updates.
> There are security updates available for one or more of your modules or
> themes. To ensure the security of your server, you should update
> immediately! See the available updates page for more information and to
> install your missing updates.

Click the available updates link to get a report of modules you need
to update.  Once you have them downloaded, put your site into
maintenance mode, change directory to the modules directory of the
module, remove the existing module directory, extract the new version
of the module and execute update.php.

If it is Drupal core then you'll need to pretty much do the same but
at the core level.  Note, don't forget to copy the old sites directory
to the new version of Drupal.  I always use a symlink to a directory
that contains my sites based on Drupal version.

--
Earnie