[support] Inlinks with www.ww.[domain] gets stuck, how to redirect in .htaccess?

Thomas Svenson thomas at tsvenson.com
Fri Jan 20 15:35:12 UTC 2012

Yeah, ended up putting the Drupal 6 .htaccess rules back.

The cause of this problem is the change to the .htaccess that was made
for Drupal 7. I understand the reason for the change as they work when
you have a multisite installation, then hard coded domains would not
work. However, it also created this problem.

I have filed http://drupal.org/node/1411602 for Drupal Core so it
hopefully can be fixed in a future point release.

/thomas

Thomas Svenson
My Blog <http://www.tsvenson.com> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/tsvenson> | Google+ <http://gplus.to/tsvenson>