[support] question about nodeconvert module

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Wed Jan 25 23:24:13 UTC 2012

Curious if this module would be ok and not run me in to trouble down the
road. Tested it on test server and things seem to be working ok.

http://drupal.org/project/node_convert

I have a production site that puts out announcements about a show that is
recorded. Then when the show is recorded the info get re-entered in another
content type and the file is attached. It would be easier to use this module
and just convert the announcemnent to the other content type, attach the
file and be done.

Follow me on:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/1rubytweets
Join me on: