[support] Keeping dev and live site in sync

Thomas Svenson thomas at tsvenson.com
Thu Jan 26 01:05:00 UTC 2012

Hi Bill,

I actually wrote a post about how I did a big module/core update of
Drupal Mill a few days ago. It includes all the steps I took and might
give you some ideas on how to use the backup and Migrate module to do
this. See
http://www.drupalmill.com/blog/tsvenson/2012/01/quick-guide-manually-updating-drupal-7-website
for the post.

Thomas Svenson