[support] Upgraded drupal core and all modules with drush but I get Call to undefined function db_set_active() in bootstrap.inc

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 29 18:49:22 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 12:57 AM,  <marko at vizio.biz> wrote:
> Upgraded drupal core and all modules with drush but I get Call to
> undefined function db_set_active() in bootstrap.inc, someone had the
> same problem and solved it?

Yes but I don't use drush.  The issue I found is that some modules
kept the hook_update_N for D6 hanging around without updating the
code.  Too avoid it, and you should always do this before updating
from one major version to the next, is to update to the latest version
of the D6 module before upgrading to D7.

--
Earnie