[support] Modifying bartik

Alex Schaft alex at schaft.co.za
Mon Jan 30 08:17:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 2012/01/30 09:16 AM, Biên Hoàng wrote:
> HI Alex,
> you can use sub theme. Create a sub theme in
> site/all/themes/yourtheme. so you can change batik theme.

Ok, I added a sub theme, and drupal is picking it up. I have just the
following in there

name = My Bartik
description = Extension to bartik for extra logl
core = 7.x
base theme = bartik

I have kept it to this minimum to minimze the amount of changes made,
but my sub theme now loses the Bartik colour configuration part, and
doesn't seem to read page.tpl.php in its own template sub folder either.

I have

/sites/all/themes/mybartik

with mybartik.info

and then