[support] Custom Home Page

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:02:41 UTC 2012

Just expanding on David's suggestion:
You can define a region with four sub-regions. The sub-regions would narrow
enough so that four of them fit into your region, and when floating them
left, you'll have the column look you are looking for.
You then can populate the "columns" as David suggested with a node or a
view. The node could then be put into that region with the option of only
appearing on the front page. I did this recently for
http://trumantechnologies.com (that's a zen sub-theme).

Ursula