[support] support Digest

Tue Jan 31 13:34:01 UTC 2012

On 1/30/12 5:09 PM, Roger wrote:
> Hello all
> I seem to be having a problem with Support Digest that I cannot explain.
> I send requests for help and replies to other's help requests but they
> do not show up on list.
>
> I sent a test message several days ago and that displayed but nothing
> before or since.
>
> It's got me puzzled
>
> I have 2 email addresses, only this one seems to occasionally send to list.
> should I reregister as a new contributor?
> Thanks
> Roger

One thing that may be an issue, is that most lists like this require the
address the mail is coming from to be subscribed to the list. If you
have two email addresses and only 1 is subscribed, then you need to make
sure that you send your messages from the subscribed address. One
solution if this is hard to do is to subscribe to the list with both
addresses. It should be possible to then set the extra subscription to a
no-delivery mode so you don't get multiple messages.

--
Richard Damon