[support] Nivo Slider Image Size Problem

Hummel, Tracey S - (thummel) thummel at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jul 6 15:23:06 UTC 2012

Nivo slider uses Image styles to control the site of images in drupal 7 [image cache presets in drupal 6].

My drupal 7 site's nivo slider was working great until yesterday until I ran drush up to updated core and all contributed modules.  Now the images are not displaying the correct image style preset.  I have not yet had time to see what caused the problem but I believe there is already a discussion about this on the project's page:  http://drupal.org/node/1647752

Tracey