[support] picture-in-picture images & carousel?

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Sun Jul 8 18:32:59 UTC 2012

hey Ben,

every version has its purpose of course.

are you saying you'd like to put two images into one file and carousel the new image- or just layer with css and have that in the carousel. both would work but which is most efficient for you?

the first one is imagemagick or something like it and you pre-process the images there - (see image toolkit and imagemagick). this may not have as clean a look as you want unless you build layer templates

the second option would be to just use CSS with pre-sized images.

do you have an example of exactly what you are looking for?
--
Dan  Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by  imagination.
dan.horning at planetnoc.com ::  http://www.americandigitalservices.com
1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free  1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
PO Box 746, Troy, NY  12181