[support] Creating a service booking site

Christian chrisboo at web.de
Wed Jul 11 11:51:05 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am new to Drupal (7) and would like to create a homepage where
customers can search for services by a various criteria (distance, price
range, etc.) and can send out a quote with a proposed price to several
of those services. The people providing the service can than accept,
decline or answer with a new quote.
In a nutshell the requirements are:

     - While browsing for services one should be able to put them into
something shopping cart like to send out the quote later
     - People offering the service have a profile where they present
their business.

My question is now how one should go about this? The shopping cart
feature sounds like ubercart or eCommerce but to my knowledge there is
no possibility to send out a quote proposing a price, is there? And
further more, the people offering stuff have to be able to administer
there own page.

Thanks in advance and any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Christian