[support] was Paypal modules- now civicrm

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 15 02:01:37 UTC 2012

<snip>
Hi Roger, You should take a look at CiviCRM, which is aimed at
non-profits and charities. The way to make donations is very
fine-grained. It might look a bit daunting at first, but it can do
exactly what you want it to do.
</snip>

Thanks  Eljay, it certainly seems the way to go.

I'm about to try civicrm in my home drupal7 dev - I experimented a bit
on my home pc some years ago in early drupal 6 and found it complex back
then.
Finding how to install civicrm in drupal 7 is not easy because much of
the "civicrm stuff on the web" still defaults to drupal 6, and from what
I see it's still a fairly daunting procedure.

I haven't found suitable install instruction for drupal 7 .

Do you know if they've made the install easier for drupal 7 and where I
can find the apps please, or is it still a wget procedure.

Thank you for any help
Cheers
Roger