[support] support Digest, Vol 115, Issue 21

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 15 10:19:27 UTC 2012

If you continue down the line with Commerce module, you can create a
product and using Rules (or implement a hook in code, but Rules will
allow you to do it without programming) change the price at the time of
order to the value of your CCK field.
Will

I wondered about this but ran into a problem where:
1. I couldn't find how to pick up the cck field value, put it in a view
so the registrant can see what they've ordered and how much they paid.
Nor to send that to paypal.
2. Couldn't find a way to display the cck field in the commerce form.
Tried adding a field to the content type, tried modifying the product,
but nothing permits addition of an integer into a cck field into a
commerce form.

There's gotta be a way, My senior moments are catching up with me and
things don't click so easily.

Can' get to grips with coding, php escapes me.

If you can offer some guidance, that'd be great.
thanks in advance
Roger