[support] was Paypal modules- now civicrm

Neil Adair neiltadair at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 17:12:54 UTC 2012

CiviCRM is vastly easier to install now with an installer which does most
of the work.

see
http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRMDOC41/Drupal+Installation+Guide+for+CiviCRM+4.1+-+Drupal+7

A couple of points:
1. Use a separate database for CiviCRM (even though Drupal db uses InnoDB
tables now as well)
2. Install CiviCRM in sites/all/modules (even if you're not using Drupal
multisite) it seems to be happiest there.

"Install CiviCRM"

sites/all/modules

wget
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/civicrm/civicrm-stable/4.1.5/civicrm-4.1.5-drupal.tar.gz