[support] Can't get rid of a view pager

Cindy Dykstra, WebMaker Inc. cindy at webmakerinc.com
Mon Jul 16 15:13:34 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've created an event content type for use with calendar views. When
displayed in Month view it lists all events in that month as it should.
Each event has an event type field attached to it and I've made that a
link to a list of all events of that type.

I used taxonomy-term view for each list of event types, and have set the
Use Pager to Display all items | All items. The views Preview looks like
I want it, but the web page generated lists only one of a particular
event type and has the pager at the bottom.

How do I get rid of the view's pager in this case?

Thanks!
--

          Cindy Dykstra