[support] Views performance problem..

Wipe_Out wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 20 22:03:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have an events calendar (Full Calendar) that hat to display a large
number of events (0 - 40+ each day, 500-1000 on a month).. On my
development server I have loaded three months worth of events (~1500
events) and the view is taking 17-25 seconds to load.. This is not good and
by the time there are two years worth of events on the system its will
be ridiculous.

According to views the Query build time is 19.68 ms and the Query execute
time is 3.5 ms so that suggests its not a problem with the database but
something with the way Drupal is rendering the content..

The other issue is all the users accessing this information are
authenticated and the view presented is user specific making any
traditional caching, either globally or within views, ineffective..

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks..