[support] Use hook_views_data for expose table to views

Juraj Chlebec havran at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:16:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have succesfully exposed my own table to views using hook_views_data(). Now
i want join this table with Drupal user but using custom field. I have
no idea how
can i do that. I see examples  but only with joining existing table
fields. I need
somehow expose user custom field to my view and select this field for
relationship
with table.

Is this possible? Or is there some better way how to do this type of joins?

Thanks for advice or some link to more examples for this.

Juraj

--
Juraj Chlebec aka Havran
http://www.svoji.sk