[support] emails not being sent by drupal 7

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 25 22:53:43 UTC 2012

If it's not showing an error in Drupal, then it's something in your PHP
installation. On Windows you do have to set it for a SMTP server in
php.ini. I would check that. If you're still having troubles, then I
would look at using the SMTP module and a 3rd party STMP service (if not
a lot of emails, then GMail can be used):

http://drupal.org/project/smtp

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net