[support] Basic CSS guidance, please!

Jessica Hannan - Halo Digital Design Jessica at halodigitaldesign.com
Sat Jul 28 02:19:41 UTC 2012

This is the last step for me in this months long project!!

I have 3 fields, an image, the body and a video field. I have the video displaying to the right of the image and the body at 100% width along the bottom of the both of them. When there is no video, the body is sliding up into that space.  I cannot for the life of me figure out the way to keep that space open even if there's nothing filling it.

I know this is basic CSS stuff and I'm so tired from my other nightmare project from last week that I can't even look at this objectively anymore!!

If anyone wants to take pity on me, here is how it SHOULD be:

http://www.halodigitaldesign.com/associatednew/alizma

Here it is when there is no video:

http://www.halodigitaldesign.com/associatednew/risley-act

Thank you to anyone who is so bored that they just can't help but to look it over. :-)

Jessica Hannan - Halo Digital Design
http://halodigitaldesign.com/
815-545-5541
Join us on Facebook!