[support] Fatal Error! :o

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 4 12:24:30 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:44 AM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Well, the error message tells me that you installed Drupal with the
> Commerce_kickstart profile, which includes the Commerce package. Why are you
> trying to drop Ubercart on top of that? I think the best thing to do now is
> start all over again.

But that in itself should not cause the error.  The big issue is that

/site/sites/all/modules/commerce_kickstart-7.x-1.7/modules/field/field.info.inc
conflicts with the now D7 core module
/site/modules/field/field.info.inc.  Clearly the fix is to remove the
/site/sites/all/modules/commerce_kickstart-7.x-1.7/modules/field
folder.  Or get rid of commerce_kickstart altogether to use Ubercart
instead.

--
Earnie