[support] Node access for anonymous users

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 4 17:58:41 UTC 2012

We have the Content Access module. Now our users want to be able to toggle anonymous access to nodes of a particular content type. I turned on per-node access control and the form is an end-user nightmare! I'm not even sure it's right. All we want is to mark a few nodes as unavailable to anonymous users, so it's not worth a major effort here.

And, yes, I posted in the module issue queue several days ago but it doesn't seem like the maintainers are very active.

Nancy