[support] Node access for anonymous users

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Mon Jun 4 18:44:03 UTC 2012

No, it wouldn't. I suppose you could use flags for Views, but the Content Access per node would probably be better at that point. I suppose you could go crazy with CSS to hide useless items to make the UX better. There is a Taxonomy Access module that I've used to allow more control. If a tag existed, certain groups could see it, like Organic Groups lite (very lite).
http://drupal.org/project/taxonomy_access

Joel